Summer’s here! And no one else knows that better than the ones with long tresses which keeps wiggling back and forth. What better way than to arrange it into a pretty braid.. It would end up keeping your nape sweat free at the same time give you a chic look to carry through the summer!
Some braids that may interest you this summer
- Rope Braid- Tie the hair into a ponytail and then divide it into two segments. Start twisting them in the same direction. Once they are twisted right till the end, place it over each other right till the bottom of the pony tail and fasten it with a rubber band. Lock in the stray hair with hair spray.
- Fishtail Braid- Begin by dividing up the hair into pigtails. Now divide each segment into two rather than three sections that we normally do for a regular braid. Hold both the sections securely in one hand, use the other hand to now grasp tiny pieces of hair from outside of this segment. Pull the strand over to the other half, and then take a piece from the outside of that section and braid the opposite way. Continue with this process until one reaches the bottom and fasten it with a rubber band. To give a messy look pull out some strands to give a boho and unfinished look.
- Dual Texture Braid- Make a deep parting on the right and then yank your hair over the left shoulder. Create a regular French braid pulling pieces from the hairline. Go over the ear. From the right side over the right temple, French braid the remaining hair until it joins with the first braid.
- Halo Braid- Divide your hair down till the centre. Make an inverted braid starting from the neck below on the left side continue to do so throughout the whole head until the braiding is done the entire way. Now tuck in the ends under the braid
- Waterfall Braid- Make a French braid from the right side of your temple going inwards. Take out three strands keeping them apart from one another and continue French braiding and drop the outside section of the braid, letting it fall loose, this creates the waterfall look,