We are thrilled to give you a roundup of what transpired on the red carpet this Oscars. Beauty, hair and makeup all so succulent and yet so subtle and classy. From Emma Stone to Priyanka Chopra how makeup has quite literally crossed borders and have adorned these centrestage divas.
In this major evening which showcased the best of fashion, the classic yet simple was the order of the day. The most stunning moments of the evening were smoky eyes, dewy skin, nude gold lips or all the way to perfectly painted red flaming lips. Lots of hair work and hair accessories also made big statements.
Some of the stunning line-up for the evening were
- Janelle Monae- Sported the new pixie look with big lashes, thick shapely brows, bare lips and a glowy skin texture
- Emma Stone- Glossy waves in the old Hollywood style coupled with crimson lips, Stone won the best actress award for ‘La La Land’
- Naomie Harris- The Oscar nominee was brushed with a dash of berry eyeshadow to counterpoise her hazel eyes.
- Viola Davis- She played it down with black heavy liner, neutral lips and a very dewy skin, winning the best supporting actress award.
- Taraji P. Henson- Drawing inspiration from the 80s the hairstyle was a version of a dishevelled bob for the ‘Hidden Figures’ artist. This was paired with arched brows, double winged liner and a natural pink lip stain
- Emma Roberts- Monochromatic for Roberts complemented her champagne blonde hair and matte red lips
- Priyanka Chopra- An abridged side parting giving way to string- straight hair. The makeup was stunningly subtle yet soothing.
- Ruth Negga- Bordeaux lips was matched with a hairband to keep it company. The eye makeup remained judicious.
- Alicia Vikander- The golden tan with the messy bun look was quite the show stopper on the eventful night of the red carpet