Haven’t quite nailed it for the party tonight? Time to turn towards some easy and minimal effort hairdos. These are some the best ideas for those who don’t want to put too much mind and sweat into their hairdos but at the same time they want be a head turner wherever they go.
So here are some hairstyles to swear by, on the go, especially for those pressed for time
- Messy bun- The classy messy bun with a hairband imitates a ballerina look. It adds volume in the front along with the accessory and gives a quintessential elegant look without actually working too hard on it!
- Low ponytail- This can again be adorned with bobby pins. If you want to spruce it up, you can use glitter pins and let the pony tail lie low.
- Side twist- Add on some side twist by just twisting your hair on the sides and pinning them up with a bobby pin and tucking it at the back of your ear
- Bouffant- Tease up some volume on the top by collecting all the hair over the crown area and pinning it from the bottom while adding volume to the top. Easy to achieve and stays that way for a long time.
- Centre mini parting- Part the hair two to three inches from the temple and then brush the rest back and add volume at the crown.
- Top-pinned look- This is for a bad hair day when all you can do with your hair is to take some strands right near the forehead and pin it lightly on the top.
- Pinning with an accessory- If you have an oversized flower clip, it is a great way to glam up your look, brush the back section over your ear and attach the clip and you can also crunch up your hair from the bottom with your hand.
- Bun at the nape- A side parting followed by a small bun at the nape of the neck. Apply hairspray downwards and smooth the hair down.
Plaits- Make thin plaits all over, twist and weave them into a bun. Put some pins to keep them in place.