So here we go!
These are few very easy eyeliner tricks which can really help you out to get that perfect desired eyeliner!
- Make your eye makeup last longer by setting your eyeliner with a matching eye shadow.
First, line your eyes with a pencil liner, and then lightly dust eye shadow in the same shade on top to hold the liner in place.
- Use a pencil liner as a guide for tricky liquid liners.
If your hand isn’t steady enough for liquid eyeliner, line your eyes first with a pencil liner, and then trace over it with liquid.
- Create your own custom eyeliner with a wet liner brush and eyeshadow.
The wet brush will darken the pigments a bit and create a sharp look like a liner.
- Make your own gel liner by warming the tip of a kohl liner with a lighter.
Hold the tip of the liner right above the flame for a few seconds, and then test the pencil on the back of your hand before lining your eyes.
- Use the edges and curves of a spoon to master the perfect cat-eye shape.
Use the handle of the spoon to draw the angled line and the curve of the spoon to create the shape. Then fill it in to finish the flick.
- If getting a perfect line is too challenging, draw a rough line first, and then sharpen it with a cotton swab and petroleum jelly.
Sometimes erasing mistakes is easier than trying to nail it the first time.