FLAWLESS FINISH IN FIVE MINUTES
Vidya Tikari shares here insider make up secret keeping in mind and understanding the time demands working women face daily.
Use a BB cream all over the face. Since it’s light and translucent and easy to blend, it won’t take much of your time to spread it across your face. You can use a liquid concealer wherever required to cover any spots, blemishes or under eye dark circles after BB cream application or even before depending upon your own comfort level. I suggest BB creams because they are best for summer weathers plus it has SPF in it.
Eyes: Use a paint pot ie cream eye shadow or a crayon pencil all over the eye lid. They are very easy to blend and can be smudged with the fingers. Avoid eye liner if possible especially for small or droopy eyes. If you want to use eye liner, try keeping your eyes plain sans any paint pot or crayon pencil. Curl lashes and use lots of mascara on top as well as lower lashes. Use a black or a brown in the inner rim of the eyes. Brown kohl gives a softer look.
Quick sweep of a soft color on the cheeks.
Use a lip tint which has an SPF and a slight color to give life to the whole look. Remember this whole look should not take you more than five minutes.
QUICK TIPS FOR WORKING WOMEN
- Do not use any heavy foundation during daytime. Stick to BB cream or tinted moisturizing foundation for flawless glowing skin.
- I would suggest if you want to use an eye liner, smudge the line to give a soft look for the eyes especially for women with small eyes.
- Avoid any shimmery eye shadow on the eyes.
- Perfect brows make a lot of difference to the face. Do not forget to shape and fix your brows before completing the look. Fill in with eye brow color if there are any gaps or cuts in the brow or else use tinted eye brow mascara or a clear mascara to set them in place.
- Keep the cheek color as natural and soft as possible.
- Use matte or long stay lipstick if you are in the habit of eating away your lip color.
- For a fuller pouty mouth, use at least two shades of lip color; line the lip and slightly fill in the edges with a dark wine color pencil; top up with a natural pink lipstick or a bright pop pink for a 3D pouty effect.
NUDE TO SMOKEY EYES
Heading out for a party right after you finish work but no time to re do the make up again. Fast and a quick tip before you head out from work and glam up your make up.
Since you already have some product on your eye lids, I would suggest you to first and foremost use an eye shadow blender brush to even it out before you add on anything else. Use bronze or brown or a black crayon pencil or even any gel eye liner on your top lash line slightly thicker than the usual eye liner and smudge it immediately covering the eyelid. And then add a similar color matte eye shadow for more strength of the color. Use the same pencil on the lower lash line as well and blend it to break the line and make it look softer. I would like to use a white or a skin tone pencil inside the waterline instead of the black kohl. You can also add a little bit of shimmer on the centre of the eye ball to highlight the eyes further. Touch up mascara if required and you are ready for the big event. Add a bright or a nude lipstick depending upon your choice and the look is complete.