This is one of the modern age smokey eye makeup that has been grabbing everybody’s eyeballs off late. The emphasis of this liner free smokey look is ground breaking and edgey with the sole purpose of opening up the eye and making it look dramatic and sensational.
Here’s how to get this runway inspired look:-
- Start off with the groundwork- applying primer on your eyelids
- Accentuate your brows with Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
- Use a paint pot eye shadow, in black with a help of a brush onto the socket of your eye. Concentrate the colour at the lash line, blurring the edges for a softer look. Apply the color to your lower lash line as well
- Use your finger to press the eye shadow onto the centre of your lid
- Using a small level brush, press Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Moonspoon in a brighter shade, on your eye lid as well as your lash lines.
- Apply a couple of coats of your favourite mascara
The smokey eye look is timeless and super sexy if done the right way. In this new age smokey eye makeup the smokiness defines the eye. It aims at making the eyes look bigger without the age old liner that we have been using all this while.
Our ace makeup artist Vidya Tikari talks of this new age smokey eye makeup. Smokey that can never go out of vogue, so it’s best to keep innovate by adding a few tricks to this technique. I’ve been asked so many times if smokey suits small eyes, so now it does with these clever adjustments.